Poof! Pellevé wrinkle reduction available in Franklin, TN, can take years off your complexion in just one hour
Night after night, you cleanse your face and apply expensive lotions and creams. But the laugh lines and crow’s feet are still there the next morning. However, going under the knife for a full-blown facelift would be a bit extreme at this point in your life.
Don’t you wish someone could just wave a magic wand and take ten years off your face?
Someone can. Pellevé wrinkle reduction treatment featuring the GlideSafe® wand is now available in Franklin, TN, from the skilled practitioners at Jack & Jill Aesthetics. With the magic of Pellevé, facial wrinkles that took years to form can be diminished in less than an hour.
The “instant facelift” that keeps on giving
Pellevé is an FDA-approved, non-invasive treatment that rejuvenates the skin. Instead of knives and needles, it employs radiofrequency-generated heat to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, restoring a firm, fresh, youthful look to your face. While Pellevé is certainly not designed to deliver the dramatic results of plastic surgery, many still call it an “instant facelift” because improvement is immediately noticeable. During the rejuvenation process, Pellevé goes deep within the layers of your skin and continues for up to six months.
To understand how Pellevé works, it helps to know a bit about the structure of your skin and the aging process. The most abundant protein in the body is collagen. It makes up connective tissue like muscles, ligaments, tendons, and skin. Collagen is the matrix that sustains the structure of the body, and it’s what makes skin firm and supple.
In your early 20s, collagen production begins to decrease; as you age, your skin will lose 20 to 80 percent of its thickness. In addition, the damage done to your complexion by the sun, pollution, stress, and perhaps some questionable health habits, like smoking or eating too much sugar can affect your appearance. The result? Your once plump, elastic, youthful skin begins to sag and wrinkle.
Here’s how Pellevé turns back time
The Pellevé system produces low-end radiofrequency waves, like those associated with Wi-Fi, television, and microwaves. The waves pass through the handpiece or wand, which is applied directly to the skin. The waves reach into the deep layer of the skin known as the dermis, where collagen is stored. Resistance between the dermis and the radio waves causes heat to build up where the skin and the fat layers meet. The heat cues your body’s natural response to protect and heal, stimulating production and rebuilding of collagen.
Pellevé treatment improves skin tone and structure and even lifts tissues. The day you have the procedure done you’ll see an instant glow. Collagen production will continue for months after treatment, and so will the compliments you’ll receive on your fresh-faced appearance.
Things you should know about the Pellevé procedure
- The best candidates are those whose skin is not sun-damaged and has just begun to sag.
- Patients say there is no discomfort during treatment. Many say Pellevé feels like a relaxing hot stone massage.
- Because the practitioner can control the level of heat the waves produce, there is no need for anesthetic creams or cooling treatment during the procedure.
- The Pellevé system has different size wands that make it a perfect tool for treating not only large areas like the cheeks but also smaller, more delicate areas, like the thin layer of skin in the undereye area and the tiny lines along the upper lip.
- The radio waves are highly controlled by the practitioner so as not to overheat the skin.
- Pellevé safely penetrates to a deeper level than lasers that use higher frequency light waves to rejuvenate the face; therefore, there is no peeling of the top layer of skin after treatment with Pellevé.
- Following treatment, the skin may be flushed for about 30 minutes to an hour due to the increase in skin temperature.
- Most people can step out of the clinic and back into their normal routine right after treatment.
- A series of treatments produces the best results.
Liquids and creams can’t stimulate development of new collagen, and a facelift can’t be performed without the risks and recovery of major surgery. If you’re looking for that perfect happy medium between those two options, Pellevé is your answer. What are you waiting for? Get reacquainted with that person you used to see in the mirror. Contact Jack & Jill Aesthetics at [phone], and let them work their magic.